Saturday, June 8, 2013

Emotions


Anger and impatience eat at my soul
Depression draws me inside
Deep seated fear breeds
Questions rock my every thought

Will there ever be enough
Or will the constant struggle to survive continue
Is success on the horizon
Or will my doubts cause my failure

Will he find me and kill me
Will I ever feel safe
If I had stayed, would I be dead
Or were they idle threats from a drunken mind

Will my friends remember me
Or will I just fade into the distance
Will time tell the story
Or will I never know

Can I finish all I have started
Where is my ambition, my drive
Is it hidden under selfish desires for too much
Or do I wish for too much

Will I live to experience the rapture
Or be buried deep long before
Will I ever be needed, feel deserving
Or get dragged down further by my unworthiness

Will I ever be loved again
Will I ever again feel caring arms around me
Will I ever again experience another tender kiss
Will I ever be enough

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing person. I will always love you. I will hug you any chance I get. I'll give you a kiss on the cheek. And you will always be enough for me!

    And to be honest...No one else matters! Because I'm that awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this today. Thanks, baby. This is just in here because, let's face it, even the most positive peeps have down times. And I had one that day. I wrote it out and let it go!

      And, yes, you are that awesome!!!

      Delete